Monday, October 24, 2011

Task 10


I can’t believe my eyes, I am a towel. I am the only object that dries as I get wet. It was weird concept to think about. All day I have random strangers rub there bodies all over me. Some times they even shoot gross white liquids on me. I hate how I’m used to get the nasty crap off the floor, or even twisted up and used to whip sport players in there behind. The worst part is I’m always being accused of being a towel; I just reply to those people as "you’re a towel." Some times I run off into the corners of the bathroom left to rot in the filth that humans rubbed the entire fuck over me. Since I was born I was always told, you are gonna make a wet human very dry one day, I told my father "fuck you ya piece of shit, your a towel!" I then take a stroll. I ended up in the wonderful city of South Park where I’m looked at not as a towel but as Towely. When the snow hits and the kids run inside a simple reminder of "don’t forget to use a towel" and everyone will break out laughing!!

Shortly after I moved into the great city of South Park I was abducted by the military to be use as a super weapon, I gained the ability of drying people so dry they loose all hydration in there body. I didn’t want to be a weapon so wondered off. I went back to the humble people of South Park where they hid me from the military. When I was there I experienced what it felt like to get high. I liked it. I lived here happily until one day the military found me. They said I was a danger to the society and that I had to surrender immediately. I looked that military fuck right in the face and shouted "you’re a towel." He quickly replied "no sir, you are a towel." the argument went back and forth until I shouted, "Well your a BEANER towel!" the media took this and turned my image into a RACIST TOWEL! I hated this idea so much that I got high. I kept smoking for several years till I was a broke down useless towel. And that kids is why you don’t get high or be a towel.

No comments:

Post a Comment