Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Task 3

For the most part I really dont like Blogspot at all. It seems like another really long class where i do very little and Im being forced to stare at a screen. :( I also dont like how you want us to stick to one topic; I want to expand my creaitivity by writting about what I am feeling that day not how I felt two weeks ago. I decided when i wrote task five that i was going to start writting short stories. I like writting stories.

On the other hand I feel like I made my backround looking really cool and I started to figure out how to make pictures interact with eachother making super cool visuals that Im proud of. If it is in your mind that I really cant do this well then I hope I get a new English class real soon. I realy dont have a problem with the class as much as I rather be a bit more all over the place and have people still understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment